🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payoneer Returned My Funds to Upwork
Page options
6687653f
Community Member

Payoneer Returned My Funds to Upwork

Hi,

I just opened a payoneer account and unfortunately, I couldn't complete the verification due to a change of name. I uploaded a court affidavit to prove the name change yet, my payoneer account was blocked. Payoneer returned the funds to Upwork. Will Upwork return the $2 service charge since the transaction was not successful?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi November, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your payment method. In case your withdrawal fails and the funds are returned to your Upwork account, we will cover all fees resulting from an Upwork error. If the transfer fails because of another cause, the funds will be returned to you minus some costs that you can locate in this help artcile.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi November, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your payment method. In case your withdrawal fails and the funds are returned to your Upwork account, we will cover all fees resulting from an Upwork error. If the transfer fails because of another cause, the funds will be returned to you minus some costs that you can locate in this help artcile.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members