🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payoneer account issue
Page options
dromar_94
Community Member

Payoneer account issue

Hi, I have issue with my payoneer account, so they offer me to refund my payment back to my upwork account, is that possible? Then after that, can I use my brother payoneer account to get my payments ( He does not have upwork account) ?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Please note that you have to use your own registered and verified Payoneer account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dromar_94
Community Member

They offer me no help! I understand your security system, but I have an issue with payoneer due to the ongoing COVID19, and they offer me no help to get my money except refunding, and you also do not to help me getting my money

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar, 

As you are already being assisted by another team through your open ticket, it would be best to continue communicating with them through the same ticket thread so that you can be assisted further. Feel free to update Ticket #28310367 should you already have the transaction details (reference number, date, your Payoneer account ID and amount) so that they can look into this.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths