cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payoneer account

walidlou
walid b Member Since: Apr 14, 2015
1 of 12

I'must submit a withdrawal to my Payoneer account to receive my card ?

setumonroe
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
2 of 12
No. As far as I remember, once you complete the sign up process and everything is verified, then the card will be sent via mail to you.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
aleksicmilos
Milos A Member Since: Jan 12, 2015
3 of 12

the card costs 10$, so you need to have the funds there in order to pay for it. I did it that way and received the card without problems. Not sure if you can be "in debt" to them until you receive your first funds.

nissim-payoneer
Featured Content Expert
Nissim A Member Since: Jan 28, 2011
4 of 12

@walid b wrote:

I'must submit a withdrawal to my Payoneer account to receive my card ?

Sign up for Payoneer is free of charge, and we will not deduct any fee when submitting your application. Once you begin receiving payments to Payoneer, we will then deduct any applicable account fees.

There is no obligation to use Payoneer after you've signed up, so if you change your mind or just want to get the card in advance you can do that and not be charged any fees. During the sign up process you'll see a full list of fees, and then you can also see the list at any time via your Payoneer online account.

Happy to help with any additional questions if you have them 🙂

Director of Community at Payoneer
odesk_297
Noman N Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
5 of 12

I want to cancel ordr for payoneer card..please give me info about this.because i do not want to have this payment method on my upwork account.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 12

Hi Noman,

I suggest you contact Payoneer customer support to cancel your Payoneer card. If you want to remove it from the list of your Upwork withdrawal methods, you will need to add another payment method, make it primary and then remove Payoneer.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
photographic
Fizza I Member Since: Aug 30, 2015
7 of 12

Hi!

I selected the payoneer payment method.. now i recently completed a contract with one of my client who have paid me money too.. but i can't see money in my payoneer account..i want to use that money..please guid me..

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 12

@Fizza I wrote:

Hi!

I selected the payoneer payment method.. now i recently completed a contract with one of my client who have paid me money too.. but i can't see money in my payoneer account..i want to use that money..please guid me..

Did the money go from pending to available in your Upwork account (look at Reports) and you then withdrew it to your Payoneer card?

The money does not go from the client to your Payoneer account, it stays in your Upwork account until you withdraw it which you can do 6 days after the client paid on fixed rate contracts.

You may want to read this https://support.upwork.com/entries/23128372

photographic
9 of 12

okay..i got it..

THANKS

photographic
10 of 12

Hi!

can you please tell me where can i find the option to see my paid money on upwork?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS