Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer account

wmediavillo
Wilbert M Member Since: Mar 19, 2017
1 of 3

Hi!

I would like to ask if how to update my payoneer account here in upwork. I already link my payoneer card before

(it was odesk before) but, when the card expired. I requested a new one. I was wondering because it is in a diferrent card number, if I will withdraw an amount of money, will it be in my new card? I tried to go thru the "GET PAID" tab but, there is no set up button in the payoneer ssetion. Please help.

Regards,

Wilbert

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

@Wilbert M wrote:

Hi!

I would like to ask if how to update my payoneer account here in upwork. I already link my payoneer card before

(it was odesk before) but, when the card expired. I requested a new one. I was wondering because it is in a diferrent card number, if I will withdraw an amount of money, will it be in my new card? I tried to go thru the "GET PAID" tab but, there is no set up button in the payoneer ssetion. Please help.

If the new card is linked to the same Payoneer account you don't have to do anything.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Wilbert,

To clarify, you added your Payoneer account as a payment method to your Upwork accounts. Receiving a new card won't affect your payments since the new card is associated with the same Payoneer account.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS