cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer and Upwork account connection ?

Konstantin G Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
1 of 6

Hello,

I wasn't active (doing some job, getting paid) on UpWork for a long time.

When UpWork was oDesk I was using Payoneer as payment method.
Now if I login in my Payoneer account under the same email address as I use to login UpWork account, I don't see UpWork in 'Funding sources' section of Payoneer account.

So, I wanna know if connection between UpWork and Payoneer account is active and if I withdraw money from my UpWork account using Payoneer method, I'll receive my money?

Are here any Payoneer and UpWork support team members ?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Konstantin,

I see Payoneer as one of your Payment Methods on Upwork. That said, you may want to reach out to Payoneer customer support and check the status of your account and whether it's still linked with Upwork.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Shahzaib C Member Since: Dec 7, 2018
3 of 6

connect my account payoneer with up work 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Shahzaib,

Unfortunately Payoneer can`t be used as a billing method. If you`re looking to work as a freelancer go to Settings > My Teams > Create a New Account. Once you`ve opened a freelancer profile you will be able to Select How You Get Paid. Thank you.

Untitled
Konstantin G Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
5 of 6

So, I can't use Payoneer as billing method, even if I have it in My Settings -> Get Paid -> Preferred methods ?

So, I need to create new account and start it all over ?

What would happen if I withdraw money to Payoneer account, where my money will go ? to what account at Payoneer **Edited for Community Guidelines**or to my Payoneer account associated with my email, the same email as I use to login UpWork ?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Konstantin,

The Get Paid section is for setting up a payment (withdrawal) method to withdraw you funds as you have already set up. The funds will be withdrawn to your primary payment method or the one that you select when you make a manual withdrawal.

If you would like to hire freelancers you will need to set up one of our accepted Billing Methods, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS