cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer debit card removal from payment method

Highlighted
Moses O Member Since: Dec 27, 2019
1 of 6
Hi. I need to remove payoneer debit card from my payment method. It's already been deactivated by payoneer. Thanks
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Hi Moses,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Moses O Member Since: Dec 27, 2019
3 of 6
Hi Goran. It's still yet to be resolved. Payoneer already deactivated it. I need it removed by Upwork, so can replace it with another. Thanks
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 6

Hi Moses, 

It looks like the team is corresponding with you through your open support ticket with Ticket #27423897. Feel free to update the same ticket thread if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Nadia S Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
5 of 6

Hello,

I need help to remove my Payoneer debit card from Upwork account, can you please guide me? and want to add the Payoneer account, not Payoneer debit card.

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Nadia,

Please contact Payoneer customer support first, to disconnect your old Payoneer card from Upwork, after this contact our Customer support and our team will assist you further with adding your new Payoneer account. For instructions on adding a Payoneer account, click here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS