Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer payment

dimitrijejan
Dimitrije J Member Since: Oct 10, 2016
1 of 6

Hi, 

I have received mail that I have received payment from Upwork to Payoneer but on my Payoneer account I have 0$.

Before request payment from Upwork, I did something that I am not sure that can be done. I connected my payoneer card, that is already connected to my Upwork profile, to my friends Upwork profile, and I requested a payment from his profile. After that I get mail from both Upwork and Payoneer that I have received payment, but now I don't have money either on Upwork or Payoneer.

What should I do? 

Thanks! 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

@Dimitrije J wrote:

I connected my payoneer card, that is already connected to my Upwork profile, to my friends Upwork profile, and I requested a payment from his profile.

Well, that was silly.... Why on earth would you do that? You know it's not allowed by either Upwork nor Payoneer, don't you????

dimitrijejan
3 of 6

I didn't know that I can't connect one card with two profiles. 

Why upwork didn't tell me that can't be done when I have try it? 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 6

@Dimitrije J wrote:

I didn't know that I can't connect one card with two profiles. 

Why upwork didn't tell me that can't be done when I have try it? 

You must never access anyone else's profile. You must only add your own withdrawal method to your own account. Withdrawing money from one person's Upwork account to another person's Payoneer is pretty serious.

Your Upwork account, your friend's Upwork account, and your Payoneer account are in severe danger of being suspended.

dimitrijejan
5 of 6

My friends Payoneer account was deleted so he ask me to withdraw his money. 

I didn't know that I can't do it. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Dimitrije,

One of our team members will contact you directly via ticket/email. Also as Petra mentioned this is a violation of our ToS that we will address to on your ticket.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS