🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payoneer re-activation
Page options
onow
Community Member

Payoneer re-activation

Dear Upwork Customer Support Team,

I've got my payoneer card, which is connected to my Upwork profile, outdated. So I've contacted Payoneer support to re-activate one, but they told me to contact you, because the payee was released from Payoneer's end and I need you to provide me with a link to re-register.

Thank you,
Oleg N

5 REPLIES 5
2a05aa63
Community Member

If you didn't create a new payoneer account, but only the card itself, no change it needed. Upwork connects your payoneer account not card. I had mine replaced last month, and nothing was needed on upworks side.

if you did change it, then contact the support, not forum.

onow
Community Member

Thank you for your reply, Viacheslav!

My account Payoneer account is currently disabled due to non-usage. Now I wanted to re-activate it, but Payoneer Support Team answered me to contact Upwork Support with this issue, because my Payoneer account was created through oDesk years back. I was looking for contact form for Support Team here on Upwork, but no luck, only sophisticated FAQ and this forum — that's all I found.

Could you please provide me with the email / contact form if you have one?

2a05aa63
Community Member

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

go to the bottom of the page and click the "get help" button under "Contact Us".

onow
Community Member

Thanks again, Viacheslav,

When I click the link I see popup with FAQ (with kind of tag-searching algorythm), I wrote about before, this is not a Support Team Contact form, or I can't find it really...

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oleg,

By following the instructions on the pop up you will be able to reach out to our Customer Support directly.
I have also escalated your concern to our team, and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members