🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payoneer says there's an upcoming transac...
Page options
razuahmed24
Community Member

Payoneer says there's an upcoming transaction from "Upwork Escrow Inc." and it's been pending

Hi everyone! I made a withdrawal request to my linked Payoneer account. Upwork shows that $242 was debited from my Upwork account to be credited to my Payoneer account and $2 was debited being the withdrawal fee to Payoneer and now my Upwork balance is again $0.00, while there seems to have no payment received in my Payoneer account but all I can see there is an upcoming transaction from "Upwork Escrow Inc." which has been pending for over 12 hours now.kindly assist 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ratibur R wrote:

Thanks. But i complete milestone and client approved the milestone. Then i withdrew my total earning.I got notification like "You requested payment of $242.00 from Upwork via Payoneer MasterCard." Now my available balance 0 and I can see in my payoneer acccount is an upcoming transaction from "Upwork Escrow Inc." which has been pending.

Unless you pay Payoneer extra for fast clearing, it takes 2 days.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Ratibur,

I checked your account, and it looks like you withdrew your funds from your fixed price contract earnings. For fixed-price contracts, the funds are held in Escrow until the client releases it upon approval of the work you submitted. You may also reach out to Payoneer support so that they can give you more information about the transactions shown on your Payoneer account. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks. But i complete milestone and client approved the milestone. Then i withdrew my total earning.I got notification like "You requested payment of $242.00 from Upwork via Payoneer MasterCard." Now my available balance 0 and I can see in my payoneer acccount is an upcoming transaction from "Upwork Escrow Inc." which has been pending.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Ratibur R wrote:

Unless you pay Payoneer extra for fast clearing, it takes 2 days.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members