🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payoneer withdrawal method (Without a card)
Page options
bormax
Community Member

Payoneer withdrawal method (Without a card)

Greetings everyone. I need some help regarding withdrawal method using payoneer. I want to withdraw funds from upwork to payoneer, and then to my local bank account. I currently have preffered method as "payoneer debit card" (Screenshot 123.png) and I wanted to know if this is a method of withdrawal to payoneer without needing a payoneer card. If not, then what payment method I should choose.

Thank you for reading.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's correct, Maksym. You can add your Payoneer account to Upwork even if you don't have the card.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maksym,

When you add your Payoneer account as a withdrawal method to your Upwork account the withdrawn funds will arrive to your Payoneer account. From there, you're free to send your funds to your local bank. Check out these helpful articles for more information:

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
bormax
Community Member

So this method doesn't require Payoneer debit card, right?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's correct, Maksym. You can add your Payoneer account to Upwork even if you don't have the card.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9508c601
Community Member

Is this still working? I'm getting this when i try to connect my old Payoneer account:

9508c601_0-1678383978044.png

Hi Vladimir,

That looks like an error message for an action needed on Payoneer's side. Please contact Payoneer customer support directly for help.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members