🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payoneer
Page options
582c15b3
Community Member

Payoneer

Hi!
I have an account on Payoneer, but don't a card yet?
Can I withdraw money through Payoneer without having a card?
Thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9
usmanhashmi926
Community Member

Hello Irina,  

Consider this reply by a freelancer perspective to withdraw funds for self-use and not to any other platform like Upwork

Yes, you can still withdraw your amount from Payoneer by connecting your local bank account with payoneer and transfer your funds this way, the way how to do it is as follow:  

1) Transfer your funds from Upwork to Payoneer.   

2) Over Payoneer dashboard you'll have to choose an option "Withdraw" and then a sub option "To Bank Account". 

3) If you have linked your local bank account than simply need to enter amount and select to transfer or if not than first you have add your bank account detail and your get the approval in few hours maybe (or few business days) and then you are able to transfer your funds from Payoneer to bank account without the need of a Payoneer Card. 

This way your problem can be solve and I hope that you can use this method until your card is arrived.  

2a05aa63
Community Member

No, you cannot. The funds are getting loaded to your card, and it is blocked until you receive and confirm it. 

petra_r
Community Member

Viacheslav K wrote:

No, you cannot. The funds are getting loaded to your card, and it is blocked until you receive and confirm it. 

This is not true.

Funds withdrawn from Upwork are loaded onto the Payoneer account, and not the card. Only the card is blocked until it is confirmed and activated. The account is not.

Goran V wrote:

Please ask Payoneer to disassociate your Payoneer account from your Upwork account. Once done, you can come back here, and let us know so that we can assist you further.

Goran, there is no need for that. She wants to use her Payoneer account with Upwork, she just hasn't received the card yet (which isn't even necessary at this stage) so there is no need to disassociate her (existing and correct) Payoneer account. She can either use her Payoneer account with her bank account, or just wait for the card to arrive.

2a05aa63
Community Member

@Petra R
It happened to me 2 month ago. I ordered a new card and couldn't withdraw anything from my account. Maybe it's different for the US.

582c15b3
Community Member

Hi!
Tell me please, how can I remove Payoneer from the payment methods in account?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Irina, 

Please ask Payoneer to disassociate your Payoneer account from your Upwork account. Once done, you can come back here, and let us know so that we can assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

i want remove existing Payoneer accounts, i want be able to add another.

Hi M A and Alaa,

Please refer to the instructions I`ve shared here on how you can remove your Payoneer account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey, 

Please i want to change my withdrawal method i want to remove Payoneer credit card and add another method.

Thanks in advance.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members