cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payoneer

joseman2001
Jose M Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
1 of 6

I have a question. ¿If I still don't have the payoneer debit card but I already have my active account I can transfer my money to the payoneer account without having the payoneer debit card?

kirnazdogan
Community Guru
Dogan K Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
2 of 6

You don't need to have a Payoneer debit card. I don't have, and I transfer my money from my Payoneer account to my local bank account.

joseman2001
Jose M Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
3 of 6

Thanks for the help

usaamansarii
Usama A Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
4 of 6

I think his question is, can we withdraw money to Payoneer account without the need for a Payoneer debit card.

It says under payment method "Payoneer Payment Card", not Payoneer account. Is this normal?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 6

Hi Usama,

Yes, you can add your Payoneer account to Upwork even if you don't have the card. When you add your Payoneer account as a withdrawal method to your Upwork account the withdrawn funds will arrive at your Payoneer account. From there, you're free to send your funds as you prefer. Check out these helpful articles for more information:

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
timefighter11
Community Leader
Muhammad Zeeshan H Member Since: Dec 21, 2019
BEST ANSWER
6 of 6
Hi Jose,
Yes, you can transfer your money to Payoneer account. You need at least $30 in your payoneer account to order a debit card. Even without it, you can transfer your funds to your local bank from Payoneer.

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS