🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payoneer
Page options
owllogics
Community Member

Payoneer

Hi

I dont have a paypal account. I have a payoneer account, now I want to add payoneer as my billing method to but connects. But there is no option of payoneer. How Can I add Payoneer as billing method.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Faizan,

The Payoneer card could be added under the section ''Credit or Debit Card'' as Prepaid cards may also be used to purchase Connects. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add your Payoneer card. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Faizan,

You should be able to add a Payoneer card as a billing method for purchasing connects. To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying connects please read this help article. To see the options available to you, click here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
owllogics
Community Member

Thanks Bojan for reply.

I can't see any option of payoneer in my add billing method, and the article you share not giving any information about payoneer

You will have to add your Payoneer card number there.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Faizan,

The Payoneer card could be added under the section ''Credit or Debit Card'' as Prepaid cards may also be used to purchase Connects. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add your Payoneer card. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

today i tried to add my payoneer card in order to purchase connects or membership plus. but error occurs. let me upload an screenshot. please help me to solve this issueprob.png

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Parvez, 

I can confirm that the card declined the transaction. You may contact Payoneer's Customer Support Team for more information on why the transaction was declined. In the meantime, you can add a different billing method to be able to purchase Connects for your Upwork account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

@Avery,

Thanks for your kind reply. Different methods? i didn't see any kind of different method to add billing method area. Only debit or credit card option availble which i tried to add my payoneer card but its declined to attached.

52485b68
Community Member

Hello, Bojan

Payoneer released me from their end so my payoneer payment is not working and i need a link from upwork to re-register with payoneer.

Thank you for your time

Hi Favour,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you want to change the Payoneer account on your profile? If so to change your Payoneer account on Upwork please follow the steps below. 

• Go to Settings  Get Paid.
  • Remove your existing Payoneer account.
  • Add your new account information.

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi!

I want to remove Payoneer from my account on Upwork. Could you help me?

Hi Oksana,

You will have to reach out to Payoneer to disassociate your Payoneer account from your Upwork account. Once this is done, you can contact our Customer Support team directly or us (moderators) here to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths