🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payoneer
Page options
joseman2001
Community Member

Payoneer

I have a question. ¿If I still don't have the payoneer debit card but I already have my active account I can transfer my money to the payoneer account without having the payoneer debit card?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
timefighter11
Community Member

Hi Jose,
Yes, you can transfer your money to Payoneer account. You need at least $30 in your payoneer account to order a debit card. Even without it, you can transfer your funds to your local bank from Payoneer.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
kirnazdogan
Community Member

You don't need to have a Payoneer debit card. I don't have, and I transfer my money from my Payoneer account to my local bank account.

Thanks for the help

I think his question is, can we withdraw money to Payoneer account without the need for a Payoneer debit card.

It says under payment method "Payoneer Payment Card", not Payoneer account. Is this normal?

Hi Usama,

Yes, you can add your Payoneer account to Upwork even if you don't have the card. When you add your Payoneer account as a withdrawal method to your Upwork account the withdrawn funds will arrive at your Payoneer account. From there, you're free to send your funds as you prefer. Check out these helpful articles for more information:

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can the clients use Payoneer to connect their accounts on Upwork? 

Hi Mark Christian,

You can check this page for the available options clients can use as billing methods. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
timefighter11
Community Member

Hi Jose,
Yes, you can transfer your money to Payoneer account. You need at least $30 in your payoneer account to order a debit card. Even without it, you can transfer your funds to your local bank from Payoneer.

Hello, please I have an issue. I sent 4 dollars to my payoneer account to test if it actually works. The money did arrive there but I can't withdraw it. It keeps telling me Amount available for withdrawal is less than allowed minimum. Please do you possibly have any idea on the minimum withdrawal rate. I'm waiting for a response thank you

Hi Oyekanmi,

I would like to let you know that it would be best to reach out to Payoneer Customer Support directly as they will be able to provide more information regarding your query. 

Based on the internet search it looks like the minimum amount that you can withdraw from Payoneer is 50 of any currency, but please reach out to Payoneer directly to confirm. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
yeenix
Community Member

Thanks so much for the info
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths