🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Paypal Issue
Page options
tannidev
Community Member

Paypal Issue

HI,

I tried to add Paypal as a billing method but I didnt find that option. I see card is the lonely option.

Isnt it allowed to use Paypal as a billing method?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanni,

If you don't see the option to add PayPal, that means it's not supported for your country. You can consider adding a card as that option is available to you. For more information, please contact PayPal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

As a residence of Germany Paypal supposed to be accepted. 

I am facing trouble to buy connect since I do not visa/mastercard and you accepting only card. 

Thats problemetic for me.

Cant you set paypal/bank transfer for me?

It will be helpful for me.

Thank you

Hi Tanni,

Please note that in order to use Paypal as a billing method on Upwork, your Paypal account must have a linked credit or debit card for recurring payments (for example, for membership fees). For cases like this, a funding source is required to add Paypal as a billing method. You can also check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods

~ Nikola
Upwork
tannidev
Community Member

I do have verified paypal acc with linked credit card.
So how can i add it?
Thank you

Hi Tanni,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Tanni D wrote:
I do have verified paypal acc with linked credit card.

But you said earlier that you don't have a credit card? Is your PayPal account German?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths