🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Paypal Methode
Page options
claudiagertz
Community Member

Paypal Methode

I just changed my paypal account but one customer payed me on my older email. How I will receive now on my new email also I didnt had set up a paypal account with the same email or upwork.

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Claudia, 

I'm not sure what you mean when you said your client paid you on your older email. Please know that users are not allowed to pay and accept to be paid off the platform as this is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. 

If you are referring to the recently closed contract where the client paid you, the earnings for this contract is currently in the 5-day security period, and will be made available on your Upwork account after the 5-day security period is over. The payment did not go directly to your Paypal account. As per you Reports page, this payment will become available on your Upwork account on 31-March. That means you should be able to withdraw this to your Paypal account then.

You may read about this help article to know how your earnings are processed in your Upwork account. I would also suggest that you check our freelancer resources to help you familiarize youself with the Upwork system, and help you get started on the website.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members