🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Paypal feature not showing balance as a o...
Page options
catbarphil
Community Member

Paypal feature not showing balance as a option for payment

Hi. I cannot use my paypal balance to pay for new connects. It only shows the debit/credit cards on my Paypal account, but no balance. Funds in my paypal balance are in USD and EUR currencies. I want to use the balance for paying and not CC.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
stefanm_94
Community Member

Hi Catalin,

You must set PayPal, Payoneer or Bank Card to your billing method if you want to purchase a connects.

Go to Settings --> Billing methods 

Already setup Paypal. When redirecting, payment option through balance does not show, although if accessing Paypal directly it does show. Cannot use balancce via Upwork. Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Catalin,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

if accessing paypal direclty, the balance option shows. If via Upwork, only CC shows. thanks.

Hi Catalin,

If you need any help or you have any specific questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. The problem remains unsolved. I cannot buy connects. It seems that Upwork restricts the methods of payments to CC. Then, why is Paypal listed as an payment option? 

Hi Catalin, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths