🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending Earning
Page options
emma0506
Community Member

Pending Earning

Hi, I just wanted to ask if I will still get my pending earning from last week? My client ended the contract during my off and not too sure if I will still get paid for the days that I have work for him.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Emmalyn,

The pending earnings should be available for you to withdraw following the weekly billing cycle. You may also check your transaction history page to view the date the funds should be available for withdrawal. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
emma0506
Community Member

Hi Ms.Joanne,

My billing cycle before the client ended my contract is every monday. What's happening before was every Wednesday, I can withdraw the payment but today the payment is still on pending status and I'm wonderinf will I still get to receive my pay from the  week that I still work for the client. I'm not sure if ending the contract affects the payment 

Hi Emmalyn,

When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week.
Please refer to this guide to learn more about how you're getting paid on hourly contracts and when the funds will be available to you. I would also like to confirm that closing the contract will not affect the payment. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members