🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending Payment Kindly Help me Out This Situa...
Page options
ravian5
Community Member

Pending Payment Kindly Help me Out This Situation

Hi Upwork,

Shakir Here, I have some issue regarding payments kindly check the attached SS and help me out from this Situation. My client says he paid me a bonus but in my section its shows pending he needs to show the available date but the payment is pending and also my client is telling me he will complian about we how would i pay him before the payment is shown in my account kindly help me out . He's also saying he will dispute about me and my profile will be get blocked full time from the upwork why i'm just following the upwork rules nothing else.

Regards 

Shakir

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sofia2008
Community Member

If the amount is still pending, it means Upwork was not able to charge their payment method. That much money in so little time should have been a red flag.

What do you mean by : "and also my client is telling me he will complian about we how would i pay him before the payment is shown in my account"

Transactions outside Upwork are a serious violation of Terms of Service. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sofia2008
Community Member

If the amount is still pending, it means Upwork was not able to charge their payment method. That much money in so little time should have been a red flag.

What do you mean by : "and also my client is telling me he will complian about we how would i pay him before the payment is shown in my account"

Transactions outside Upwork are a serious violation of Terms of Service. 

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Why are you talking about paying the client? It sounds like you're taking part in money laundering or some kind of a crypto scam, or violating the terms of service in some way. You aren't going to get paid, and could end up with your account banned.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members