🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending Payment Reverse Without client disput...
Page options
hadi45
Community Member

Pending Payment Reverse Without client dispute

Hi Support Team I have the same issue, I completed my work and the client give me a 5-star rating and after 2 days my pending payment was reversed. i do work and submitted to the client. Tell Me what's I do wrong with doing the client's job honestly.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmad,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had. I checked your account and I can see that our team has reached out to you directly via ticket with more details. Please refer to your ticket with the number 33848798. If you have any additional questions, feel free to update your ticket at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But This ticket is for notification about client and account limitations.

but my concern is I want my payment which Upwork reverse without client dispute. I did my work.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmad,

Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

A $1000 project completed in a single day....

?

Didn't that look suspicious to you?

Basically, when a payment was fraudulent, it can happen that it needs to be reversed.

What exactly did you do for that $1000? Did you send any funds to or buy anything for the client?

hadi45
Community Member

Dear 1000$ Project did in a few hours because I have a team and I use readymade coding and in the readymade, we just need to update changes.

Ahmad R wrote:

Dear 1000$ Project did in a few hours because I have a team and I use readymade coding and in the readymade, we just need to update changes.

You are not making a better case for yourself when you are admitting to not performing the work yourself. You can't represent a group on a single freelancer profile. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members