🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending Payment
Page options
racky1311
Community Member

Pending Payment

Hi Upwork,

My client sent me her payment last Friday. I was supposed to receive it by today since it's been 5 days. Unfortunately, the date in still pending. Help me out with my problem. Attached here is the proof that it's still pending. She sent it to me as Bonus since she had a problem sending it as milestones. Thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Racquel,

I'm sorry to hear your payment is still pending. If there are issues with your client's account, the payment will remain pending until the issue is resolved.  I would suggest that you discuss this with your client so that they can work on clearing the issue with their account, and pay you for the work you have completed. 

While we can't share any details, ask your client to communicate with our team in order to resolve the issue with their account and resume your payment.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
nyonomega0
Community Member

The bonus will become available tomorrow.

racky1311
Community Member

Although there's no date available in the picture? Thanks, I'll give an update by tomorrow then

JoanneP

Hi Racquel,

I'm sorry to hear your payment is still pending. If there are issues with your client's account, the payment will remain pending until the issue is resolved.  I would suggest that you discuss this with your client so that they can work on clearing the issue with their account, and pay you for the work you have completed. 

While we can't share any details, ask your client to communicate with our team in order to resolve the issue with their account and resume your payment.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

This is the same situation as mine. In transaction history, it says there that I will receive my payment on April 27, it's already 27th but still not available. Please help.

Thanks

Hi Jessa,

For hourly contracts, except those that use Upwork Payroll, the billing period begins on Monday and ends on the following Sunday. Your funds become available 10 days later. When working hourly contracts, we automatically invoice all time that you log in the Work Diary to the client. The invoicing schedule is as follows:

• Week 1 — You log time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary
  • Week 2 — Your clients receive their invoices on Monday and are given until Friday to review the work
  • Week 3 — Your earnings become available on the following Wednesday

egaruth_0-1650997989114.png

You can find more information in this help article. Your funds should become available in the next 24 hours. If you do not get your funds in the next 24 hours let us know and we will assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
racky1311
Community Member

Thank you so much for this info. I'll let her know about this thing.

6b8ced21
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I'm experiencing the same thing. I have a pending payment that is supposed to come today, which is the 28th. But I still don't see it reflecting on my account.

Hold on. Maybe it's just the time difference. I'll check on it later and give you an update.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members