🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending Transaction
Page options
milodsgn
Community Member

Pending Transaction

Hi guys, I'm newbie here, and I got a project that I completed and I got paid today! my first work : ).
I have a question, I still don't see the amount in the "get paid" panel Smiley Very Happy Can somebody tell me if maybe there is a time of verification while these funds are on my profile credit? I don't know if I fill something wrong!  Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
crystal_rector
Community Member

I had the same question when I started. Upwork has a hold policy of 5 days, so if your client paid you today, it will be in your "Available" earnings 5 days from now. It's really unsettling at first, but if you go to the "Reports" tab and click on "My Reports" it should bring up a page with 4 different tabs for you to look at: "Work in Progress" / "In Review" / "Pending" / "Available". If your client released the payment, it should show up under "Pending" now and in five days it will be in "Available" status. Once it is in "Available" status on the "My Reports" page, you should also see it in the "Get Paid" panel under "Balance".

I hope that helps. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
crystal_rector
Community Member

I had the same question when I started. Upwork has a hold policy of 5 days, so if your client paid you today, it will be in your "Available" earnings 5 days from now. It's really unsettling at first, but if you go to the "Reports" tab and click on "My Reports" it should bring up a page with 4 different tabs for you to look at: "Work in Progress" / "In Review" / "Pending" / "Available". If your client released the payment, it should show up under "Pending" now and in five days it will be in "Available" status. Once it is in "Available" status on the "My Reports" page, you should also see it in the "Get Paid" panel under "Balance".

I hope that helps. 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members