🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending amounts in my Account
Page options
babar_khalid
Community Member

Pending amounts in my Account

Hi, 

There are some pending amounts showing up in my account, although, I was paid for that amount as a "General Transaction", but the entries are still showing up in my "Pending" section.

Can an upwork agent help me regarding this?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Babar K wrote:

There are some pending amounts showing up in my account, although, I was paid for that amount as a "General Transaction", but the entries are still showing up in my "Pending" section.

When were you paid? Every payment goes through a 5 day security period.

You can see the date when each item will become available in the left hand column on your Reports > Pending Page.

Yes I know that, but there is an amount of a disputed contract, the client did not respond to the dispute and I got paid as a General Transaction, but that amount is still showing up without any date.

Babar K wrote:
Yes I know that, but there is an amount of a disputed contract, the client did not respond to the dispute and I got paid as a General Transaction, but that amount is still showing up without any date.

Ah, OK, best ask in your dispute "room", that can take a few days to sort out.

PradeepH

Hello Babar,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your funds are still in pending status. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Yes, the status is pending, but I got those payments as a general transaction.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members