🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Pending approval
Page options
nouman657
Community Member

Pending approval

Hello,
Sorry for my bad english. I have submit my work to client and it is in pending for approval for 2 days and the client didn't respond me on chat. I wanted to ask if he doesn't respond yhen what can i do because i have submited my work. Hiw many days i have to wait? I can recieve may payment or not??
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nouman,

When you`re hired on a fixed price contract  you will need to submit the work on the milestone created for you. After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nouman,

When you`re hired on a fixed price contract  you will need to submit the work on the milestone created for you. After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

alright... Thank You!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members