🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending certificaion
Page options
olubo
Community Member

Pending certificaion

Hi,

Please help me to check why my certifation still on Pending verification by Upwork. Usually how many days can this be fixed? I submitted my certification almost a month now.

Thanks for helping.image.png

7 REPLIES 7
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Oscar,

I see you had a support ticket about the same certification and the team requested some additional information. Could you please check the ticket here and follow up if you're able to provide that information?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for your response.I tried to click the link that you provided but seems have problem with the site? Or maybe I should try later? I tried as well to use other website still same error.

Thanks!

image.png

Sorry about that, Oscar. Let me ask the team to send you a new ticket about this. You'll receive an email notification and will be able to reply to it directly to communicate with them and resolve the issue. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valerie,

Thanks for the follow up. I already received the email.

Hope they can help me with may issue.

Hi Valeria,

I also recently sent in my CPE results to Upwork (on Monday, the 11th of May) and they are currently still pending verification. Do you happen to know how long approval takes? It would make a world of difference to me to have the certification visible on my profile.

Thanks,

Diana

Hi Diana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up on your open ticket in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for reaching out Aleksandar!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members