🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending contract
Page options
mmajic
Community Member

Pending contract

Hi,

I got an offer from an Enterprise client and I cannot accept the offer, it is marked "under review", and in the explanation I read that I have the right to ask for an update if there is nothing new after 3 days.

I have checked my spam mails and I didn't get any notification about this.

I have the deadline for this job. So, can enyone help me with this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marina,

Once you`ve completed your tasks your client will need to update you about the next steps. I would recommend reaching out to your client directly with any additional questions you may have. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for quick response. The person who sent me the offer wrote to me next: onboarding shows 50% complete so there must be some further interaction required between you and Upwork for it to be finished. 

But I can't see any request from Upwork in my mails or notifications.

Thank you for helping me.

Marina

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marina,

We'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update from our agent as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
mmajic
Community Member

Thank you.

Marina

Along with the job offer you should have received a message from a Classification Manager in a new room in your messages. They usually message you again within a few hours that you can accept the offer and start working. You then need to use the link to the offer in that message.

If it is a fixed rate job, you could start working on it before but there is no guarantee that the Classification Manager approved the job offer and you get paid in the end. But then again time is money and if you have nothing else to do, you might as well move forward.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths