🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending earns
Page options
86d34f18
Community Member

Pending earns

I just completed a job. At the end of the work, my clients always closed the contract. This time I did it. The job was completed successfully. Both the client and I are satisfied. My question:   I can't see my last job in My jobs > View pending earnings (Transaction history).
or Did I complete the contract incorrectly?

8 REPLIES 8
86d34f18
Community Member

btw  I couldn't find the record that comes before the contract completion process: Job completed successfully

86d34f18
Community Member

86d34f18_0-1672730826708.png

86d34f18
Community Member

I chose that. I don't know how true it is)

759e32fa

Hi Bekhzod,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like no payment has been released on the contract yet. Please know that contracts without earnings will not show on your profile. We recommend you speak to the client about this. 

~ AJ
Upwork
86d34f18
Community Member

hi Annie,thanks you for your answer.Client ignored.what do you suggest to do? and please check this screenshot

86d34f18_0-1672759646747.png

Hi Bekhzod,

For Fixed-Price jobs, freelancers are advised to use the submit work link next to the funded milestone on the contract details page to share work with their clients and, at the exact moment, request payment. Once you submit work and request payment, the client will have 14 days to review it and approve or ask for changes. If they take no action in 14 days, the funds in Escrow will be released to you. You may read more about Fixed-Price Protection here.

You can find more information in this help article
~ Nikola
Upwork

I recently finished a job. The problem is that all the clients I worked with closed the contract themselves. I closed the contract of the last job. But I don't know for sure if I did it right or not. NOW Job description: End Contract Reason : Client no longer needed this work done. I was closing the job, there were no better options and I chose this. Both I and the client were satisfied.
But there is no completed work in my profile. In Myjob>View pending earnings, there is no such work at all. When I spoke to the client, he said: "For me contract appear closed. Please write to Upwork support and ask about status. If any issue on our end, we will solve." What should I do now?

86d34f18_0-1672847094809.png86d34f18_1-1672847123478.png86d34f18_2-1672847152068.png

86d34f18_3-1672847164844.png

PLS help me,thanks)

Hi Bekhzod,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members