🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending on the invoice
Page options
arunasalman
Community Member

Pending on the invoice

Hello, 

If an hourly contract's invoice says pending, does that mean the client has not yet released the money?

I am super confused as to where eactly is the total earning shown, after the upwork fees and connects fees taken out. I mean where does it show the total amount after all the deductions that I can transfer to my account.

Thanks 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Aruna,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the pending status seen on your Transaction History page, that pending status refers to invoices that are still under process. You can check your Report page for more information on your earning status.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
arunasalman
Community Member

Hello Pradeep, 

Thank you for your reply. 

When I go to Transaction History, it shows the amount as paid but when I go the Time & Earnings tab of that particular contract, there at the end it says invoices, and one of them has  a Pending status although that amount on the Transaction History page shows paid. 

Am I making sense? I am sorry, is it allowed to share screen shots here? I can do that to make my message clearer. 

Thanks for the help!

Hi Aruna,

Thank you for following up. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the funds you are referring to? Feel free to share screenshots from your end. I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, thank you. I have sent you a PM. 

Have a great day 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members