🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Pending payment for couple of weeks
Page options
nepal_2020
Community Member

Pending payment for couple of weeks

I was hired for hourly contract. I completed the job with time limit of 3 hour. I didn't log the time job was done within 2 hour. Client proposed me he will send me the payment as bonus for my 2 hours but he told me amount will available with 24 but its been a 2 weeks or show still it is showing pending. I contacted the client as well no response. Any suggestion on this type action

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Bishal N wrote:

I was hired for hourly contract. I completed the job with time limit of 3 hour. I didn't log the time job was done within 2 hour. Client proposed me he will send me the payment as bonus for my 2 hours but he told me amount will available with 24 but its been a 2 weeks or show still it is showing pending. I contacted the client as well no response. 

When you go to your "Pending" tab in Reports, is there a date to the left of the amount?

If that is the case, the client's payment method failed and the client never actually paid. As you didn't track your time, there is no payment protection and you will not get paid.

JoanneP

Hi Bishal,

All manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. I've escalated your concern to our team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

thnx

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members