🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending status
Page options
anamariaach
Community Member

Pending status

One of my clients sent me a few bonuses for extra hours. Even though my weekly cycle was paid on time, my bonus is pending for more than 7 days, which is odd. Now, they show a new date. I thought it could be a payment problem from my client's end but the weekly cycle was paid with no issues. Can anyone help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Anamaria,

Thank you for your message. Please note that all manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. Please expect the amount to be available on your end on the Date Section on your Transaction History page.

Note: Invoiced hours, fixed-price milestones, and projects are covered by Upwork Payment Protection. Only bonuses, miscellaneous payments, and set weekly payments aren’t covered by these programs. You may check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Anamaria,

Thank you for your message. Please note that all manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. Please expect the amount to be available on your end on the Date Section on your Transaction History page.

Note: Invoiced hours, fixed-price milestones, and projects are covered by Upwork Payment Protection. Only bonuses, miscellaneous payments, and set weekly payments aren’t covered by these programs. You may check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members