🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Pending transaction
Page options
usamajaved77
Community Member

Pending transaction

Hello,

I hope you're doing well today!  

My client has an issue with his account that's why my funds shows pending and no date shown when i will be able to withdraw those funds. This is also why my contract has been suspended. I have reached out to my client and asked him to resolve the issue from his side and received the comments from him. Please see the attached file. Please check and let me know how should i respond to him, when this issue will be resolved and when i will be able to process pending payment.

Thank you in advance.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Please do not resume work with this client until the contract is active again. If possible please ask them to contact us directly on any social media they prefer and we will be happy to help.

Please note that for privacy reasons, we cannot share information about another’s user’s account which we hope you understand. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Nikola,

Thank you for your response. Is it poosible if you can reach him directly? Because i asked him and he said he is not getting any response.

Thank you again

Hi Muhammad Usama,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling their case so that they can reach out to the client directly and further assist you with their account status.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much.

Looking forward 

~ Usama

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths