🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pending
Page options
2d452518
Community Member

Pending

Good day community!

My client payed first milestone for the fixed price project on 3rd of March, on my reviews "pending" but it's already 5 days and now it says that money will be approved on 10th of March.

What's the matter? Help please...

4 REPLIES 4
b1cbeabc
Community Member

UpWork's payments run the following Wednesday of every contract and the client has 5 days from the time a milestone is finished to review the work and dispute if theres an issue until they can no longer do so on Fridays. So, you did work on the 3rd, you would be paid the 10th. The 10th is a Wednesday. Also, please check your settings to see if your payment release has a imit set. For example, did you set it so you can only withdraw if the balance is atleast $100, etc? Make sure you've set up an amount that's good for you. 

I hope this helps and I'm sorry it's so frustrating. We're working hard and it would be great to get paid sooner but, they're processings thousands of us..

thank you so much. Money is still pending, it's been 7 days already.

Good day, dear Upwork support group!
I have a problem here, my client has approved my milestones and money showed on my account as pending (03.03.2023). Now it's 10.03 but the Screenshot 2023-03-10 003627.pngmoney hasn't been available yet. What should I do?

Hi Armina,

Please note that when your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period.

The date that the funds will be available for withdrawal is shown in the Date column on the left-hand side of the report. You may want to check this help article to learn more about how to get paid for a Fixed-Price contract.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths