cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How much time it will take to approve new projects(gig)

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
261 of 410

Mohammad D wrote:

1. I have to end client's contract and mentioned the reason of end: other. then I explained what happened.
On th the other side, client didn't provide feedback, but I got paid.
So, how that does effect on JSS?.

1. It doesn't affect the JSS

Mohammad D wrote:

2. For contracts are in dispute, when JSS consider their feedback? after/before dispute?
I mean if contract in dispute, that would exclude client's feedback from consider until dispute solved? as I can see N/A in client's feedback side.

2. No, it does not exclude the feedback, public or private. The feedback stands no matter what the outcome of the dispute is. You see "N/A" because nothing has been paid to you yet, but private (no public) feedback has been left when the client cancelled the contract. The JSS effect comes from the private feedback.

Hardeep P wrote:

What if, I end, one inactive contract. The client isn't responding, would that gonna affect my JSS?

No, it won't.

hardeep_p
Ace Contributor
Hardeep P Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
262 of 410

Hey Community,

I got a quick one for ya. After a long time, I am active on Upwork again and was wondering. What if, I end, one inactive contract. The client isn't responding, would that gonna affect my JSS?

Thanks

Hardeep

m-ishtiaq
Ishtiaq Q Member Since: May 30, 2018
263 of 410

hi , i need help to approve my two projects that feature is recently added. How much time it will take to approve .

petra_r
Community Guru
264 of 410

Ishtiaq Q wrote:
hi , i need help to approve my two projects that feature is recently added.How much time it will take to approve because i want my projects to be shown early in starting of the catalog service page.

5 to 7 days and *everyone* wants "their" projects shown early... Just wait like everyone else.

m-ishtiaq
Ishtiaq Q Member Since: May 30, 2018
265 of 410
Thank You So Much for reply . I thought there is any issue with my account because fiverr approve gigs instantly ... Smiley Happy
zubi567
Zahid I Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
266 of 410
Hey there, hope so your doing well.

I have a question yesterday I completed a project with 5 star And Question is how much time it take to increase my jss?
And how much jss will increase?
petra_r
Community Guru
267 of 410

Zahid I wrote:
I have a question yesterday I completed a project with 5 star And Question is how much time it take to increase my jss?
And how much jss will increase?

The JSS will be updated on Sunday evening UTC. I is hard to say how it will affect your JSS, it's only a $5 contract and public feedback doesn't mean much anyway. You'll have to wait and see,

7e1fdfb1
Hichem L Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
268 of 410

I started on Upwork a while ago, I managed to score a few good income jobs which I received 5 stars for (gave me 89% JSS) then I took a break and came back recently and took 3 more projects now which I have all completed successfully and received 5 stars feedback. All the jobs on my profile are 5 stars and nothing less but my JSS hasn't moved?

Either way if you think about it in a logic way having ONLY 5 star jobs/reviews should give you 100% JSS but it's weird how Upwork's system works

petra_r
Community Guru
269 of 410

Hichem L wrote:

I started on Upwork a while ago, I managed to score a few good income jobs which I received 5 stars for (gave me 89% JSS) then I took a break and came back recently and took 3 more projects now which I have all completed successfully and received 5 stars feedback.

It will update on Sunday. It only updates every 2 weeks on a Sunday afternoon/evening UTC.

7e1fdfb1
Hichem L Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
270 of 410

Fair enough thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS