Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: JSS not Updated

vipulsh
Vipin S Member Since: Oct 28, 2017
281 of 536

Hi Dear Team,

Hope you all are doing good.

My Upwork JSS is stuck at 74% and not moving up, it's really disappointed me. Even when I'm getting good feedback and doing good work on upwork.

Please help!!

Thank You

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
282 of 536

Vipin S wrote:

My Upwork JSS is stuck at 74% and not moving up, it's really disappointed me.

It hasn't been updated yet. It never reliably updates until Sunday evening UTC, despite it saying it's updated much earlier. 1 good feedback may not have much of or any impact, especially if a good outcome falls out of the calculation window at the same time.

khalidaehaab
Ace Contributor
Mohammad Khalid I Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
283 of 536

Today my stats have been updated but my JSS is not updated, its 87% from the last update but after that, I completed a job, but that not reflected in my JSS, so any Upwork Team Member, kindly help me out.

Thanks,

M Khalid

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
284 of 536

Mohammad Khalid S wrote:

Today my stats have been updated but my JSS is not updated, its 87% from the last update but after that, I completed a job, but that not reflected in my JSS, 

If the contract is closed, it will be included in your JSS. But it hasn't updated yet and won't be reliable for probably another2  hours, likely longer. Don't look until tomorrow morning.
It happens every time. After about 1pm it starts saying that it was updated. It NEVER has at that point. Around 4pm to 6pm UTC some peoples' are starting to update. But you can't trust it until the evening UTC, and sometimes not even then.
dew_wickz
Dewmini W Member Since: Mar 14, 2021
285 of 536
Hi, I just got Jss for the first time, as I was a new user. But it's only 75%. I don't know why, as only one of my contracts got canceled so far and I managed to finish all others perfectly. Also, some clients forgot to give a rating but comtra ts ended perfectly. Can I know the reason? It must be around 80 -90%.
pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
286 of 536

Hello Dewmimi,

Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. You can monitor your Job Success Score on your My Stats page. Please see this link for more info about what affects your score.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
feed_my_eyes
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
287 of 536

Dewmini W wrote:
Hi, I just got Jss for the first time, as I was a new user. But it's only 75%. I don't know why, as only one of my contracts got canceled so far and I managed to finish all others perfectly. Also, some clients forgot to give a rating but comtra ts ended perfectly. Can I know the reason? It must be around 80 -90%.

You may have received bad private feedback on your cancelled contract, and/or one of your other clients might have left less than a perfect score in their private feedback (your JSS is mainly based on this, not the star ratings). You only have three feedback reviews in total, so each one is weighing very heavily on your score. Start asking your clients to close projects themselves, then they'll have to leave you a review. It should be easy enough to improve your score after a few more contracts.

ameyabharati
Ameya B Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
288 of 536

Hello Upwork community!

I've been freelancing in content and editing for about 9 months now. My JSS was at 100% for quite a while, and it dropped down to 80% after a client gave me a negative review (I was hospitalized and couldn't get in touch with him.) This happened on the morning my 13 weeks were about to be completed on 100%, so I didn't get my Top Rated badge back then. 

He changed his public review after I cleared it out with him, but the damage was done. To salvage the situation, I took up some quick projects that left me 5 star reviews, but my JSS only went up to 85-86% before the three weeks (13 out of 16) were over. It was somewhere around 88% the last time I checked. 

This morning, I woke up and saw that my JSS had increased to 94%. Nobody has ended a contract or left me a positive public review in the last two weeks. Does anyone have an idea how this works or what might have happened? I'm not complaining (or course) but I'd really like to understand how this works so that I can get and keep a Top Rated badge on my profile. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Best,

Ameya

shahzaibkhan23
Muhammad Shahzaib K Member Since: Jul 27, 2020
289 of 536

Hi,

My stats have been updated on 4th April, and reviews are showing on my profile but my JSS is not updated yet. It's still the same as it was two weeks ago. I just want to ask when it will update?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
290 of 536

Hi Muhammad Shahzaib,

If the recently added reviews are not included in the recent calculation, it will most likely going to be included on the next one. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS