Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage of Sucess not increasing

eetester
Mohamed A Member Since: Apr 13, 2021
511 of 614

Hi,

My Job score was 84% last round and yesterdsay it jumped up to 87% and i don't know how only one job with fixed price 35$ can have the same impact like others 300$ , 200$ and 175 $

I don't know how it works but according to the documentation

(successful contract outcomes - negative contract outcomes) / total outcomes

(8-1/8) = 87%  as i know i have only one negative feedback (this means all jobs are equal in the size)

Can anybody clarify this point please , might be i'm wrong with the calcuation

eetester
Mohamed A Member Since: Apr 13, 2021
512 of 614

Any Help ? 

8923968c
Lalit K Member Since: Apr 28, 2021
513 of 614

I have completed 8 jobs on Upwork until now and all have been completed successfully without any issues.

I even got a bonus for 02 of the jobs done.

Although ratings on 06 out of 08 jobs are 5 stars and 02 clients have not given any ratings but the job was successful for those 02 also.

Do unrated contracts count in -ve for job success rate?

How can I force the client to give ratings. The client liked my work he paid and left without a rating - it shouldn't be a  problem.

Can someone look at my profile and tell me what is the issue here? Why my job success rate is not 100%?

Thanks

shailbhatia
Shailender K Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
514 of 614

Hi,

I just wanted to know that I have completed 5 projects on upwork and I will get only 88% score. Can you please elaborate why is happenng this?

wescowley
Community Guru
Wes C Member Since: May 3, 2019
515 of 614

The most likely explanation is that one (or more) of your clients left poor private feedback even though their public feedback was 5 stars.

shailbhatia
516 of 614
But how can I know that client had given poor feedback. Where is
partiality?. I don't think this the good way to give feedback to freelancer
and I think this portal is just for client not for freelancers.
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
517 of 614

Shailender K wrote:
But how can I know that client had given poor feedback. 

You can't. That is the whole point in private feedback.

You are asking the wrong questions. You want to ask yourself why your clients aren't happy and what you can do to choose your clients more carefully and manage your contracts in such a way that your clients are thrilled.

Happy clients don't leave poor feedback, private or otherwise.

shailbhatia
518 of 614
I have provided good work to all of my clients . That is the reason I am
asking . But hidden feedback is not a good idea.
strongathome
Emir D Member Since: Jun 14, 2021
519 of 614

Okay, so I freelanced for seven years, offered superior service, and never got a rating under 5.0. If I don’t deliver 5.0, I don’t charge for it, period. Today I received a 4.85 rating from a client who was ecstatic about my work, describing it as absolutely beautiful, with a tip and no revisions.

I see the client rated the deadlines as 4.0, but that makes no sense as I delivered 2 days before the deadline that the client has specified in the contract. And 100% according to what I’ve promised.

Even the text of the review confirms that I delivered a great product on time, where she praised it and among other stuff said that I was on top of my schedule...

The review goes against the evidence and the common sense. So please open a ticket for me as I’m not able to reach out. Thanks!

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
520 of 614

4.85 is an excellent score.

It is a better score than 5.0.

I think that essentially every straight 5.0 score is fake.

A 5.0 means that a client was not taking the time to seriously think about how a freelancer performed in each of six specific categories.

Nobody is perfect. Everybody has room to improve.

I am more impressed when I see a 4.85 or any 4+ score than when I see a 5.0 score because I think it actually means something.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS