🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Percentage of Sucess not increasing
Page options
gurjeetkalsi
Community Member

Percentage of Sucess not increasing

Hello Upwork Team,

My success percentage is not moving, I have completed 4 successful projects in the last week all with a 5-star rating and one with a bonus from the client too. but my percentage is not moving up. it is 96% since then.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,125 REPLIES 1,125
405fdda5
Community Member

Hi, Upwork Team. I'm much worried about not getting orders and about my JSS on Upwork even though I have 5 stars rating with 5 orders on my profile. Why do I have only 71% JSS on my profile? What's going on with my JSS. I am not getting orders now just because of JSS. Please look into this matter. I would really appreciate your corporation and help. I am looking forward to a positive response from your side. Thank you, Jahanzaib

albanag
Community Member

job succses score

Why my job succses score is low because all feedbacks in my profile are pozitive. This is affecting me to find more jobs. 

Hi Albana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your Job Success Score can increase or decrease for a number of reasons, even without recent activity. Your best JSS score will be displayed based on the rolling windows when it is calculated. Sometimes, new contracts are added that impact your JSS. Other times, old activity is aged out.

For example, a contract will no longer count in your six-month JSS window once it is six months and one day old.

Your JSS can change because:

• You’ve received poor public or private feedback from one or more clients
  • You’ve received very positive public or private feedback from one or more clients
  • A higher-value job is added to your JSS and it outweighs lower-value jobs
  • Past jobs are no longer considered because they fall outside the time frame

~ AJ
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
b4c15981
Community Member

If you have a contract that ends with negative feedback, is it in your best interest to refund the client the money? Does that reduce the impact of the contract on the JSS, or is that impact calculated based on the initial value of the contract, regardless of refunds/bonuses? 

Thank you!  

Hi Nicole,

Please know that refunding this will not affect your JSS directly unless the client leaves negative ratings on your contracts. If the client provides no feedback or positive private feedback on a contract with no earnings, that contract will be excluded from JSS. If the client specifies in their feedback that the contract had a negative outcome, that will be included in your JSS calculation.

Your JSS can change for several reasons, even without recent activity. It can change because:

• You receive poor public or private feedback from one or more clients
  • You receive very positive public or private feedback from one or more clients
  • A higher-value job is added to your JSS, and it outweighs lower-value jobs
  • Past jobs are no longer considered because they fall outside the time frame

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths