Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage of Sucess not increasing

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
391 of 536

Tanya S wrote:
ugh his profile he has given rude remarks and low star rating to almost everybody.

The time to check a client's history is before you accept the contract, not after it has ended. Nothing about the feedback violates the terms of service.

Tanya S wrote:
 I want to get that false feedback removed.

You could refund in full, which would remove the visible feedback, It won't remove the impact in the JSS.

mzain_ul_abdeen
Muhammad Z Member Since: May 5, 2021
392 of 536

I've done six jobs and each job has a five-star rating, and since I got a job score, that's how my job score is not going.

petra_r
Community Guru
393 of 536

Muhammad Z wrote:

I've done six jobs and each job has a five-star rating, and since I got a job score, that's how my job score is not going.

Presumably you are trying to ask why your job success score is not improving? It's hard to know as your post is difficult to understand.

You haven't completed (!) a contract since March. Overall, you had 6 contracts, More than one of them clearly came with less than stellar private feedback, hence your poor 75% JSS.

Were there any contracts where nothing was paid? Cancelled, refunded?

It will only improve if you complete contracts with clients who are genuinely very happy with how the contract went.

mzain_ul_abdeen
394 of 536

You can tell me which job contains the file.

petra_r
Community Guru
395 of 536

Muhammad Z wrote:

You can tell me which job contains the file.

Do you mean you would like to know which contracts came with poor private feedback? No, it's called "private" because it is, well, private.

mzain_ul_abdeen
396 of 536

Now what do I do to increase my job score please tell me a solution

clippingfiximage
Pronob K Member Since: Sep 27, 2020
397 of 536

Hello dear, 

I am Pronob Kumer. I am professional photo editor but I have no idea how to improve my job success? Please let me know how to write professional cover letter in upwork? Please help me? I want to work upwork professionally. Because it's my main focus and main time job. Thank you. 

Sincerely, 

Pronob Kumer. 

artisttalha
Muhammad T Member Since: Jan 3, 2021
398 of 536

4 week has been gone, but not changes in my JSS and eligible weeks. My JSS does not decrease and increase. when I received my JSS 84% and I completed more jobs, but no changes in my JSS and eligible weeks. So what is the problem? Please help me

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
399 of 536

Hi Muhammad,

Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. You can monitor your Job Success Score on your My Stats page. Please these help articles for more info about how JSS and Top Rated Eligible Weeks are calculated.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
lliu1
Lesya L Member Since: May 11, 2021
400 of 536

I had a few long-term clients and my JSS score is 80%. I suspect that it is low because of the first contract I had on Upwork which gave me 4.3 rating. It has been a year since that contract has ended. Can I remove that score from JSS calculation?

I also have a client who hasn't provided me with feedback and one client who doesn't need my services right now but hasn't ended the contract. Could those negatively impact my score?

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS