Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage of Sucess not increasing

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
521 of 616

re: "So please open a ticket for me as I’m not able to reach out."

This is insane. You can not open a Help Desk ticket for this. You should not even want to.

You do not understand the intent of Upwork's rating system.

strongathome
Emir D Member Since: Jun 14, 2021
522 of 616

Of course I can. Please don't spam this post anymore.

strongathome
523 of 616

I don't understand your view of the situation. If I deliver 2 days before the deadline, I deserve 5.0 for that aspect, not 4.0. That's common sense.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
524 of 616

You have a very limited view of all of the things that a client might take into account when adjudicating your performance in the "deadlines" category.

Putting all of that aside, there is no provision in Upwork policy for you to appeal this rating. I advise you to appreciate the positive, thoughtful review and the tip that this client gave you. You should not think that you should receive a 5.0 score for every job. That is an abuse of the system.

strongathome
525 of 616

Scores for some other categories can be subjective, but a score of 4.0 deadlines for ON-TIME delivery of a product that's described as perfect may be either a mistake or abuse, so I'll resolve that with the support, not with you. Read the Terms before commenting on what is an abuse of the system.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
526 of 616

You can't change this score.

It is an abuse of the Upwork Customer Support system for you to contact them about this matter.

Upwork Customer Support does not look at evidence and make a determination that a client gave a freelancer an incorrect score.

I can think of many reasons why you would have received a 4 instead of a 5 in the deadlines category.

strongathome
527 of 616

I asked no one to change the score, not the client, not the support. I just asked them to open a ticket and protect me as a seller, and I'll see the result. The only possible abuse is your spam, as you are not answering my question, you're not helpful, just propagating your opinion on something that I did not even ask. I did NOT ask you if the 4.85 is a good score, if I can change it, or anything that you are replying to. This is the core definition of spam. Have a great day!

bruno-king
Bruno H K Member Since: Aug 19, 2015
528 of 616

There is nogreen button at the end of this link and I really wouldlike to contact customerservice as Iam very unhappy. My jobsuccessrate has been reduced to 88% plus I have lost my top rated status. I have been with upwork for a long peridoftimeand Ibelieve I derve better treatment than this.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
529 of 616

Hi Bruno,

I understand your frustration with this, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please keep in mind that your JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows.

To learn more about the factors included in your JSS, check out this Help Article. To learn more about the requirements you will need to maintain for the Top Rated badge, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
gupta-shubhal
Shubhal G Member Since: Feb 12, 2021
530 of 616

I have joined Upwork in Feb this year. I have put more effort than I would have thought into the platform. But I am really embarrassed after seeing my own job success score. 

I have got all positive feedback and two returning clients, also most of the clients add milestones week after week because they know that they can rely on me. From April, some jobs that were listed in my active contracts seemed to be not listed in my public profile. I noticed it but I didn't complain because I thought it would get sorted once I complete all of them. Now, I have got a job success score but it seems it was better not to have got it, because seeing 57% JSS, nobody would want to work with me.

Please look into the matter, ASAP!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS