cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage of Sucess not increasing

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
61 of 153

Hi Mark,

JSS updates every second Sunday. If the recently added feedback is not going to be included this coming Sunday's calculation, then it will be most likely included in the next one. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Mark S Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
62 of 153

Ah! Good news, thanks. : )

Ace Contributor
63 of 153

Whoa... my score went DOWN????? How is that possible? My client gave me 5 stars! How could that make it go from 76% to 70%?

Ace Contributor
64 of 153

Would really like my question answered. You are tieing my hands. This needs to be fixed ASAP. There is no way my Score could have gone down after getting a 5 star review.

Kindly respond.

Raf S Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
65 of 153

Hi all

I applied for a job that looked appealing and an hourly contract was opened for it. The client then sent me the job requirements, the detail of which, didn't fit with the ethical profile of projects I like to accept (i.e. ads for business opportunities). I immediatly told the client that I wasn't the right fit. The client was completely understanding. No funds were lodged, no work was done and so I cancelled the contract. Will this affect my JSS? Was I wrong to do it this way?

Thanks in advance for all the answers.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
66 of 153

re: "Was I wrong to do it this way?

You did the right thing.

re: "Will this affect my JSS?"

Petra has been saying recently that a contract that ends without pay only has a negative impact on JSS if the client leaves a negative review.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
67 of 153

re: "Will this affect my JSS?"

Petra has been saying recently that a contract that ends without pay only has a negative impact on JSS if the client leaves a negative review.

I have been saying that it only has an effect if the client leaves negative private feedback (which is not "a review") and I did triple-check with Upwork because I didn't initially believe it.

Umair T Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
68 of 153

Hello, 
I am writing to tell you this that my profile job score are 68% . How can I increase the score my success on a 68% to 100%?
How many projects should I work on?
How much the projects should price?

Thanks!!!

Junaid N Member Since: Aug 29, 2018
69 of 153

Hi,

Hope you all are safe and doing well, from the last 2 to 3 months my JSS score is keep decreasing from 95% and now it's 89% on 6-Dec-2020.

I don't understand and want to know the reason why my JSS rate decreasing, what are things I need to focus on, so my JSS will not decrease, I am active in applying for jobs, Also I got the work and I have all 5 ratings since 3 months.

Anyone can tell me how I will know the reason for the JSS rate decreasing and what are the things I should avoid? please see my profile and let me know.

Can someone help me, and explain why this happens? I am really stressing about it because only a few weeks are left for my top-rated badge.

Thanks,

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
70 of 153

Hi Junaid,

Please know that the Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. You can monitor your Job Success Score on your My Stats page. Please feel free to check this article for more info about what affects your score and what you can do to improve it.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS