cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage of Sucess not increasing

Sagandeep S Member Since: Apr 20, 2017
71 of 153
Sir my 2 jobs are completed in 15 days but my jss is still 69% please tell me what is wrong with me.
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
72 of 153

Hi Sagandeep,

I'm sorry to hear about your score drop but I'm afraid that we won't be able to comment on an individual score or how specific contracts affect it. Factors such as private and public feedback, the dollar-weight of the projects you've completed, and the long-term relationships with your clients can have an impact on your overall score. You may want to check this help article to learn more. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Nermin K Member Since: Nov 7, 2020
73 of 153

Hello,
I'm new at UpWork, so I hope I'm in the right place, because I need help with some issues. Today I had my first JSS displayed and it's criticly low (68%).
I have 6 contracts that I have finished with feedback, 4 are 5 stars, 1 is 4.5 and one I had terminated without knowing it can stay without feedback even after job was sucessfully compleated and client was happy. I tried to conntact the client after that but client is unresponsive.
In my ratings I can see that only 60% of clients would reccomend me so I guess it's from private feedbacks. 
Can anyone tell me why is my score so low, how can I increase it, and what I'm doing wrong. Sorry for the bother but I really like UpWork and with this score it will be challenging to land a job.
Thanks in advance

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
74 of 153

Hi Nermin,

I checked your account and it looks like the calculation of your Job Success Score is accurate. Please know that both private and public feedback are considered in your score's calculation. We won't be able to share information about any specific feedback, but you can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated here.

As long as you do great work for your clients and receive great feedback, your score will climb. For more tips, please see "How Can I improve my score?" section in this help article.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Emaan F Member Since: Dec 3, 2020
75 of 153
Hello Guys, I need to know one thing
I have one private feedback wrong and that drops my job score to 71%
Now in the meantime I have 4 positive feedback
One from my previous client.
How much will my jobscore go up ?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
76 of 153

Hi Emaan,

We won't be able to share any specific information regarding how those contracts can contribute to your JSS to increase as there several factors taken into consideration in calculating your score. I'd recommend that you please check this help article to learn more about what affects your score to change. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Kevin C Member Since: Aug 30, 2020
77 of 153

Please anybody there that can help with my concern. My JSS is not updating since Nov. 15. Supposed to be JSS will update every 2 weeks but it doesn't. Please help.

Thank you...

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
78 of 153

Kevin C wrote:

Please anybody there that can help with my concern. My JSS is not updating since Nov. 15. Supposed to be JSS will update every 2 weeks but it doesn't.

Just because it hasn't changed does not mean it hasn't been updated. 

Kevin C Member Since: Aug 30, 2020
79 of 153
Hi Petra,

I got three 5 stars from completed jobs and two 5 stars from my on-going contracts since the last day when my JSS has been updated. And it's almost 4 weeks had passed and my JSS is still not updating. How's that?
Steven N Member Since: May 22, 2020
80 of 153

this is my profile : https://www.upwork.com/fl/stevennasrr?viewMode=1

I have 8 jobs

5 of them 5 stars and good reviews

1of them 4.5 stars

2 of them no feedback.

How com I got 53 JSS?

This is not fair!!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS