cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage of Sucess not increasing

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
81 of 153

Upwork has never claimed that JSS is fair.

But I CAN tell you that the JSS function operates the same for all users. So in that sense, it is "fair".

I can assure you that JSS does not operate differently for different people/ (There is no 5 point penalty for people whose name starts with "S", for example.)

If you want to learn more about JSS,

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
82 of 153

Steven N wrote:

How com I got 53 JSS

It means roughly half your clients left poor private feedback

Prathamesh K Member Since: Aug 1, 2020
83 of 153

Hello,

Hope you all are doing well!

I have finished a project couple of days back. Client has provided the feedback, however I still can't see it on my profile. Since it was a comparitively higher valued project, I wanted the feedback to be reflected on my profile as soon as I possible.

Can you please help me with identifying the reason for such delay?

Also, I had finished a project couple of weeks back. I received 5 star rating from client, but still JSS has remained unchanged. There is not update post 2 weeks not. 

What would be the reasons for the same?

Kindly help me with above 2 points. Appreciate your support.

Thanks and Regards,

Prathamesh

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
84 of 153

Hi Prathamesh,

Could you reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with the contract ID or title so that I can check this further?
Regarding your JSS, JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows and it's updated every second week on Sunday. To learn more about the JSS calculation and the factors included in the calculation, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Prathamesh K Member Since: Aug 1, 2020
85 of 153

Hi Goran,

I have just sent you a message.

Kindly let me know if you have received the same.

Regards,

Prathamesh

ilbey U Member Since: Nov 7, 2020
86 of 153

Hi, 

I completed 5 job

2 job in process

I have 2 feedback with 5 stars

My JSS didn't open. 

I earn 760 dollars. But Jss system was not to open. 

What Can I do? 

İs there any problem with my account?

Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
87 of 153

Wait a few days. That last one didn't end until yesterday. 

Community Guru
88 of 153

Ilbey U wrote:

İs there any problem with my account?

You want to familiarize yourself with Upwork's terms of service, paying specific attention to forbidden site use. It is strictly forbidden to violate academic integrity by doing school/college/university work for students....

Shamma Q Member Since: Nov 18, 2020
89 of 153

Hi! I have no clue what has happened to my job success. It's been almost a month of 67% job success on my profile. I have 5 months of experience in Upwork and some positive feedbacks. What are the particular points which affect the job success?
Thanks in advance. 

Community Guru
90 of 153

Shamma Q wrote:

Hi! I have no clue what has happened to my job success. It's been almost a month of 67% job success on my profile. I have 5 months of experience in Upwork and some positive feedbacks. What are the particular points which affect the job success?

Mainly poor private feedback. That certainly seems to be the case with your profile. You have a lot of less than fully enthusiastic public feedback. As clients are generally more open in private feedback, the private feedback  tends to be lower.

"Some" positive feedback isn't good enough.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS