🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Phone Verification Badge
Page options
ed2f550b
Community Member

Phone Verification Badge

On my profile will not show the phone verified badge, even I added my phone number but still not showing.

15 REPLIES 15
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Guyverson,

We used to offer phone verification at freelancers' request and some freelancers who completed it then may still have legacy badges. However, we don't offer this process at the freelancers' request anymore. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
william-sandra
Community Member

Please, how can I verify my phone number?

Hi William,

We used to offer phone verification at freelancers' request and some freelancers who completed it then may still have legacy badges. However, we don't offer this process at the freelancers' request anymore. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your time and your response.

Does it mean that my phone number cannot be verified.?

Is there any other guidelines or procedures to do that?

Thanks

Hi William,

Unfortunately no, freelancers can't verify their phone numbers anymore. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Bojan, 

How can I request to get my phone number to verify?

Hi Suraj,

We don't offer this process at the freelancers' request anymore.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
uniquecreators
Community Member

Hi There ,

I am new in upwork . My identity has been verified through a government ID check and a visual verification. 

I have a question about Phone number verification Badge. I got some profile who have phone number verification Badge( but not everyone ).

Can you tell me how can I get the phone number verification Badge?Screenshot_1.png

Hi Shuvrodeb,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Got it .. Thank you so much for your kind information  

2d0bb780
Community Member

Question: Please Can someone assist me with ways I can get my phone number verified?

Hi Stanley,

We are no longer offering a phone verification option at the freelancers' request. Our team will reach out to you if they need you to verify your account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep

sofia2008
Community Member

Getting badges by posting a lot of things has no impact on your freelancer profile. Clients do not see that.

c3fe8c6e
Community Member

i have phone numbers for USA, UK, TK, JP and much more, telegram: edphones

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members