Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone Verification, Phone Number Already used? Help

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
41 of 104

Hi Rebecca,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you. I can see that you have updated your ticket with more details as well. 
I would like to confirm that our team is finishing up with their investigation and will update your ticket as soon as possible with more details. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rebecca H Member Since: May 14, 2019
42 of 104
Please have them delete all alleged accounts and this one. This is
ridiculous. I can't even delete the new one with instructions I was sent
because my profile isn't finished because the phone number isn't verified
because it is allegedly attached to another account that your team member
said she deleted.
Highlighted
43 of 104

Hi Rebecca,

Just to confirm that I`ve already escalated this to our team and our team will assist you further on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dylan P Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
44 of 104
I have the same problem I made an account awhile ago and can’t remember my information is the another account with my same name and profile picture if you email me i could give you my exact number
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
45 of 104

Hi Dylan, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with recovering your old account. Once you have access to your old account, kindly close this new account where you are posting from to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Kelsey K Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
46 of 104

Hi Avery, I seem to have made an UpWork account ages ago and cannot recall my login information. Could someone please delete my old account so I can finishing creating the new one? Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
47 of 104

Hi Kelsey,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your old account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Fish S Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
48 of 104

ne number is also already being used and I cannot create an account because of this. I have never signed up for this website before

Highlighted
49 of 104

Hi Fish,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Pauline S Member Since: Apr 24, 2020
50 of 104

I have this same issue! I'm stuck at the phone verification step because it's saying another profile has my number. But I don't recall ever setting an account up with another email address. I only have emails in my inbox using the email on my account now. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS