Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone Verification, Phone Number Already used

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
81 of 104

Hi Lisa,

It looks like you were able to successfully verify your phone number. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ekaterina S Member Since: May 30, 2020
82 of 104
Hello! I just created an account, but it does not let me complete my set up because it’s saying that my phone number is already have an account and it does not let me to put my number in. Please help me!🙏
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
83 of 104

Hi Ekaterina,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
84 of 104
Thanks! I will wait
Highlighted
85 of 104
Also, can you please sent me the instructions on what to do via my email please? I can not log in in up work on my mobile app yet, because it’s still asking for the phone number
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
86 of 104

Hi Ekaterina,

Yes, a copy of the ticket is being sent to your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
87 of 104
Thank you! My status of the request is awaiting and it says that it has been created 15 hours ago. Do you know when the team member will contact me?
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
88 of 104

Hi Ekaterina,

I have followed up with the team, and one of our team members will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
89 of 104
Thank you! Are they going to call me?
Highlighted
Shane C Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
90 of 104

I'm also experiencing this issue. Totally possible I created an account before, but my email was not already associated with an account. Anyway, assistance would be appreciated.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS