cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Verification, Phone Number Already used? Help

Highlighted
Rebecca H Member Since: May 14, 2019
1 of 91

When I enter my phone number I get the message that the number is used by another account and to please enter another one. This is my phone number. I cannot complete my application. Please advise.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 91

Hi Rebecca, 

I was able to find another account with your name, and profile information. This may be the reason why you are unable to push through with your phone verification for this account. I have shared this information with the Customer Support Team, and they will get in touch with you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 91
I don't remember creating one
#- Please type your reply above this line -##
Highlighted
4 of 91

Hi Rebecca, 

It looks like the team has already reached out to you through this support ticket. If you need further assistance, feel free to follow up and update the ticket thread and the team assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 91
How do I reupdate
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 91

Hi Rebecca,

Looks like you already did update your ticket. I'll follow up with our team and one of our agents will respond to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kaleb H Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
7 of 91

I am having the same problem where I have not created an account before but it says my phon numberis in use on a different account. Please assist!

Highlighted
8 of 91

Hi Kaleb, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ericka M Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
9 of 91

I'm having the same issue. It says that my number is being used about another user. Please help me fix the problem so that I can upload my profile. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 91

Hi Ericka,

It looks like you were able to successfully verify your phone number. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS