Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Verification, Phone Number Already used? Help

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
61 of 100

Hi Brianna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you were able to reach out to our support team. Please allow time for them to look into your request and update your ticket. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance going forward. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rakesh S Member Since: Sep 16, 2020
62 of 100

Hi
I just created my account. While I was putting my phone for verification code then there is massage showing that phone number already used.

Can you please check and get back to me. Below are my account details.
**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
63 of 100

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rakesh.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jennifer C Member Since: Oct 16, 2020
64 of 100
I am having a problem not being able to verify my cell number bc they said it’s using in another account and I am not aware of a different account
Highlighted
65 of 100

Hi Jennifer,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Susan N Member Since: Oct 20, 2020
66 of 100

Can you help me as well?  It says my telephone number is connected to another account.  I have finished everything, but it won't take my phone number.  Obviously, months ago, I thought I would do this, but it wanted me to have a business name for my email. So I did not go any further.  Today, I fixed the business name email, and started from scratch because I knew I didn't complete the application the first time.  Can you please get customer service to help clear this up for me?  - Thank you very much, Susan**Edited for community guidelines**and my email is: **Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
67 of 100

Hi Brittani and Susan,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Blake M Member Since: Dec 31, 2019
68 of 100

Hey guys, I recently signed up for UpWork about a month ago, but now it seems I am logged out and cannot remember what information I used (already tried all my emails I currently use and none of them worked)

I set up a new acocut using my gmail account, but now i cannot verify my phone number on my new account now due to it being tied to the old one.

Can anyone direct me towards a solution?

Thanks!

Blake 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
69 of 100

Hi Blake,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Megan C Member Since: Feb 27, 2020
70 of 100
I also have an old account that is no longer in use. Please advise.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS