🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Phone number attached to inactive account...
Page options
loulobsinger
Community Member

Phone number attached to inactive account wherein I no longer have access to the email associated.

I started a new Upwork account yesterday.  I want to move up to the paid account BUT I had to use a friend's cell phone number to set up the account as my number is attached to an older inactive account.  When I tried to get the old login credentials I realize it's attached to email account wherein I no longer have access.  How can I delete that account associated to my number and then change the number on my new account.

Please help.

User: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Phone: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lou,

Please keep in mind that freelancers are allowed to have only one account. Opening more than one is a serious violation of our TOS.
I would recommend closing your new account as soon as possible and continue with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have no access to that original account though?

Hi Lou,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

See attached. When I click on your name to PM you I get this error page.

Hi Lou,

I just sent you a PM, please follow up on that message with more information and I'll assist you accordingly. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members