cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo

Highlighted
Benedicta C Member Since: Jun 7, 2016
1 of 7

How can I save my profile without a photo?  I would be new to Upwork (If I could save the profile), and understand the reasons for having a photo on a personal profile, but would rather not do so.  I see that a few other people have managed to do this, but it won't save mine without a photo; just brings up a red message saying I need to up;oad one (although it doesn't say this in the info next to the photo section). Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
2 of 7

Dear Mate, There is no option to save your profile without picture. I think, If you have not, You can place an image represending your work. That is the best solution. 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 7

Hi Benedicta,

I'm sorry but your profile won't be accepted if you don't upload a real photo of yourself. 

Highlighted
4 of 7

Hi Vladimir

Just saw this by accident.  Thanks for replying, and for your help.  For reference, the wording next to the photo section implies that you do not need to upload a photo to complete your profile, only that it is an advantage to do so. Maybe this could be altered to make it clear that this is not the case?

Highlighted
5 of 7

Hi 

Earlier this evening, I posted a question about not wanting to upload a profile photo, but the question seems to have been removed from this discussion board - not sure why.  Just wanted to say thanks to the person that replied (was it Abdul?), before it disappeared.  Just out of interest, do I actually need a proile completed to apply for jobs?  Have repeatedly tried to save the text part of mine, but it won't save. Thanks.

Highlighted
Vladimir L Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
6 of 7
How to upload a profile photo???
What are the parameters?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 7

Hi Vladimir, 

Please check this support article for more information on uploading profile photos on your Upwork profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS