🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Picture size
Page options
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Picture size

Hmmm strange one.

Apparently, Upwork only supports pictures with a size of 4000 x 4000.

4000 what? bananas?

The only picture the platform likes is one with me wearing my glasses which react to light and darken, the other pictures were taken with the same phone don't fit the criteria, and apparently, 4000 x 4000 size, although what is the 4000 ............, come on Upwork, get a grip.

From not being able to flag dodgy jobs to the platform playing up.

Pete

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Solved

I have done a close-up photo, scary I know.

But the question is still , 4000 x 4000 bananas?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Solved

I have done a close-up photo, scary I know.

But the question is still , 4000 x 4000 bananas?

759e32fa

Hi Pete,

**Edited**

For clarification, it is 4000 x 4000 pixels.

Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information about profile pictures and visit our blog for more tips on choosing an awesome profile photo

~ AJ
Upwork
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

The same phone took two different pictures, one was acceptable one wasn't one was sitting on a chair closeup, and the other was when I was against a wall, not a long shot, taken from 1 foot away.

The closeup chair photo worked, the against the wall didn't, no change to cache, no change to browser, in fact no change to anything, other than the platform having gremlins.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members