🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Plan Upgrade NOT updated
Page options
maryannaren
Community Member

Plan Upgrade NOT updated

Hello, I just upgraded my plan from Basic to Plus yesterday. May payment for the subscription was already charged from my bank account through Apple purchase. However, when I checked my account membership plan, its still Basic and my Connects is still the same. I tried to update my plan to Plus but an error will occur as seen in my screenshot attached. Therefore, I paid for nothing because nothing changed in my account. Am I missing something here? I tried to raise this concern in the help center and chat bot but they couldnt address it specifically. Thank you so much.
6 REPLIES 6
yitwail
Community Member

Mary Annaren, your profile now has a custom url -- https://www.upwork.com/fl/maryannarensuico 
-- which only Plus members have. So your membership was upgraded. Perhaps you should try logging out then back in, or deleting cache & cookies and restarting your browser. Good luck

Hi Mary Annaren,

I checked, and I can confirm that you were able to upgrade your plan successfully. You can check it here and also you can view your Connects balance from here

~ Joanne
Upwork
cbe841d1
Community Member

Hi. We have the same problem. I upgraded my account to plus and payment was deducted to my bank account but still my account is on basic.. can some one help me..

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Me too.. I purchased connects and it was deducted ln my account but I haven't received the connects. Please help me.

Me too.. I purchased connects and it was deducted ln my account but I haven't received the connects. Please help me

Hi Alexa Anne,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. You may have noticed that I merged your query from a different thread to this one, this is to keep all information in one place and be able to assist you more effectively. One of our agents will be reaching out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths